First Stop Web Design are pleased to announce the New Flexi-Credit Top-Up option.
Currently we offer various ways for our customers to top-up their maintenance support credits under the ‘Fixed-24-Support’ service options.
These include a fixed top-up to an optimum balance, payments over extended periods by Direct Debit and quarterly fixed invoices.
With the New Flexi-Credit Top-Up option;
- We will notify you when your credit balance falls below £100 (or your average quarterly spend *) whichever comes first
- You will have the option to use the existing fixed top-up option or the new Flexi-Credit Top-Up
- Flexi-Credit Top-Up units come in blocks of £50 – Choose the number of blocks required based on your own ‘guesstimate’ or the estimated average quarterly spend *
- The Customer Agreements currently in place for ‘Fixed-24-Support’ customers remain valid
What this means for customers not currently using our ‘Fixed-24-Support’ support packages?
- You can spot-purchase Flexi-Credit Top-Up blocks (as above) and bank them with us in case you need some emergency or short-notice intervention with your website(s)
- With credit already banked, we will be able to get on with making changes, fixing problems or addressing virus and hacker issues more quickly and efficiently
- Spot-purchases of Flexi-Credit Top-Up’s does not require a Customer Agreement, but a statement will be included in the purchase invoice
Existing ‘Fixed-24-Support’ customers will be given the option to choose the Flexi-Credit Top-Up option when their next top-up reminders become due.
Contact us if you have any queries: