The First Stop Small Charity Annual Lucky Dip was inspired by the amazing work of one of our existing clients, BURNAID, whom already enjoy special benefits.
From February each year (starting 2017) First Stop Web Design will carry out a prize draw lucky dip where 5 winners receive a massive annual saving:
- A whole year of website technical help
- Premium level assistance with page and news content
- Assistance with management of social media
- Optional ad-rewards to gain further support credits
- Website and online communications development advice
And all this for one single fee of £320 or £400 per year (usual average cost £975 per year).
Better still, the cost can be spread over 12 months by Direct Debit or Payment Plan!
To qualify nominations must meet 2 or more of the following:
- In receipt of an annual income not greater than £25,000 (excluding self-generated income)
- An existing First Stop client that is a charitable enterprise providing direct services in the community supporting marginalised and vulnerable people
- An existing First Stop client that is a social enterprise or community interest company providing direct services in the community supporting marginalised and vulnerable people
- An existing First Stop client operating as a business enterprise but that positively serves, or recruits and employs marginalised and vulnerable people
- Any organisations referred by an existing First Stop client that meets one or more of the above criteria *
* If referred clients need a new website or an existing one overhauled, additional charges will be applied at our budget rates.
Other important notes:
- Charities do not need to be registered. The above also applies to unregistered charitable organisations that can demonstrate active delivery of community services
- Where an existing First Stop client makes a winning referral they will also receive a one-off credit reward or support service voucher
- A maximum of 20 submissions for our Small Charity Annual Lucky Dip will be available from September 2016
- Express an interest now by completing the survey and also subscribing to our special Small Charity Annual Lucky Dip newsletter
- The 5 winners will be announced by mid to late February 2017
First Stop “your satisfaction is our aim”